Mon. – Fri.: 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Mon. – Fri.: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sat. – Sun.: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Queen’s North Hawai’i Community Hospital on the Big Island is offering Pfizer vaccinations for those age 12 and over. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WALK-INS WEDNESDAYS, 7 AM – 6 PM – NO APPOINTMENT NECESSARY!
Vaccinations at all other times are by appointment.
The COVID-19 Pfizer vaccination is available to those 12 and older.
Location: QNHCH COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Annex (south side of hospital campus near emergency room)
· Those under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
· Mask and physical distancing required
· Please bring photo ID and insurance card if you have it
· Avoid wearing long-sleeved clothing
· No children or animals allowed
To make an appointment, call 808-881-4668 or email [email protected] and provide the following information:
What to Expect During Your Appointment
For information about vaccine availability in other locations on Hawai’i Island, visit the County webpage below.